You can also follow me on Pinterest here.
I have a seething obsession with Pinterest, it is so very very addictive. I’m more of a re-pinner than a contributor but oh sweet Jesus Christmas it’s satisfying.
My pinterest page seems to represent me as a whole a lot better than any other social networking site, my personal style is a big part of it rather than simply my performance.
Anyways, add me!
So, here she comes. Shuffling back, a parable of an ungrateful child.
A year and a half without updating, and what has happened? Well, I’ll tell you. This first update in 18 months will be a potted history of what I’ve been up to.
In no particular order:
- I got married
- I returned to the London Burlesque Week in 2011
- Took a summer sabbatical in 2012
- Launched one new act, Vesta, my dubstep classic remix routine.
- Preparing to launch two new acts for A/W 2012.
- Discovered I’m pretty good at flower arranging.
- Painted a Triptych of my cat Benny as various religious deities.
- Held a stall selling my handmade headwear.
I’ll try and use this format more often, get a grip on my writing once more.
In the meantime, please accept this picture of me by the fantastic David Hammonds.